Trinidad and Tobago, please join us on May 28, 2021 for a live webinar, presented by James Bynoe.
Webinar Topic: SPLC -Secure Online Products Development
Date: May 28, 2021
Time: 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Please register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_k7Upq6dSS4CmUj4mygSSNg
Mr. James Bynoe has over 20+ years of experience in Cyber Security and Compliance and is currently the Global CISO\Founder of Bluewaters Technology Group and Head of Information Security & Compliance at eBay Classifieds Group based in the Netherlands.
He holds the following key experience and certifications:
- Head of Information Security & Compliance – eBay EMEA (Netherlands)
- Founder, Bluewaters Technology Group
- Data Privacy Program Manager – Nike EMEA
- Co-founder Caribbean Cyber Security Center
- Co-founder ThinkClickSurf.com
- NASA JPSS Program – Information Security Program Manager
- U.S EPA – National Information Security Compliance
- U.S Department of Defense – Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- CIO Council Member – Darktrace Technology (IPO)
- Senior Advisor – Reblaze Bot Defense
- Gartner Cyber Security Conference Speaker
- Bachelor of Science: Electrical Engineering Technology
- Former Member – United States Navy – Fighter Squadron 31 (F-14 Tomcat Fighter Jets) – Aviation Computing Electronics
As the Global CISO\Founder of Bluewaters Technology Group, one of James’ main areas of focus is Cyber & Data Security Program Development Support.
James also manages the AWAKE Cyber Security & Technology Conference Series. This Conference aims to raise cyber security awareness and to provide technology best-practices and guidance on a wide range of technology and cyber security 2021 topics across the Caribbean. AWAKE#4 2021 for the Caribbean region is scheduled for the 17th – 18th June 2021.
You can connect with James via Linkedin at linkedin.com/in/james-austin-bynoe-5693a418/